Dual-Lever/Twin Lever System – innovative product.
This dual lever system can be fitted to either side of the handlebars to operate both the clutch and brake or the front and rear brake with one hand.
This invaluable Dual-Lever motorcycle riders aid has been Manufactured in the UK to the very highest standards using the very latest engineering techniques. The Dual-Lever system sets a new benchmark in the world of physically disabled bike riders, allied to the Pro or Expert Systems (clutch-less up & clutch-less down gear-shift systems) riders with paraplegia or some other disability can now ride a bike, trike or a sidecar outfit with far more confidence and comfort.
The Dual-Lever dual lever system enables riders with one functioning arm to confidently control two levers in one neat lightweight fully adjustable assembly.
- Top quality product designed and made in England.
- Interchangeable 14.0 & 17.5 mm bore sizes gives complete flexibility & provides the correct feel to the clutch & brake operation, unlike inferior products.
- Universal design enables left or right-hand mounting.
- Cable and hydraulic operation set up in one assembly.
- Can be configured to enable independent control of the front and rear brake or clutch & brake with one hand.
- Built-in mirror mounting boss.
- lever offset fully adjustable.
- Fully adjustable lever ratio on hydraulic assemblies.
- Can be fitted either side of your handlebars.
- Fits handlebars of 7/8” or 1” diameter (most motorcycles)
- Both systems are completely independent.
- This system is fully adjustable using a unique patented design
- Single cable / single hydraulic OR Twin hydraulic/ Twin cable setups.
- Both levers are available in Variable lengths & angles, which enables riders to get the most comfortable set up.
- Both levers operate in the conventional plane, allowing natural application unlike other systems
It can be used on the left or right-hand side for clutch & brake operation or rear or front brake operation – essential for disabled riders and racers.
Can be easily reconfigured to suit your new motorcycle/trike if you update /change your bike, get the most use & value possible from your investment.
The 1st picture shows only the front brake operated, the centre picture is showing the rider applying both front and rear brakes at the same time,
Back in Sept. ’12 I ordered your Flatshifter Max and Dualever for my 2014 Harley Tri Glide.
The parts I ordered from you could not have worked out better, the fitment, ease of installation and overall performance is outstanding.
Thank you for helping my dream of riding again come true, this is why I’m I’m looking forward to selling in the U.S. to help other handicapped riders get back on the open road.
I’m attaching pictures of my Trike with everything installed, the floorboards and shifter brackets I designed and built myself.
Thanks Again for all your help.Surdo Custom Trikes
Sent from my iPhone”
Should you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to call or email us on email@example.com
UK 01206 322557 or +44 1206 322557
We ship to all countries on a regular basis
Please Contact For Shipping Costs
Flatshifter Dual-Lever £1150 GBP + VAT
Fitting fit if required £170
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR POSTAGE COSTS
It’s unwise to pay too much, but it’s unwise to pay too little. When you pay too much you lose a little, that is all.
When you pay too little, you lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing you bought it to do.
The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot, it can’t be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it’s well to add something for the risk you run.
And if you do that, you will have enough to pay for a Dualever
John Ruskin 1819-1900